TCAHU 4th Annual Golf Invitational
Friday, September 25, 2015
At the beautiful Broadmoor Golf Course
Join us on the links - 18 hole event -
for a fun-filled day of social networking and competition!
Shot gun start at 1:00 - Best ball scramble
More information to follow!
Or, call Kathy Frazier at (360) 687-2288.
Tournament Sponsor: Kaiser Permanente
WAHU President's Letter to Membership
Dear WAHU Member,
I want to keep you informed of some of the things that the Washington Association of Health Underwriters does for members and the industry.
Due to the efforts of the WAHU lobbyist Mel Sorenson in conjunction with other industry association, the Office of the Insurance Commissioner has reversed their rules for WAC284-17-281.
WAC 284-17-281 would require a minimum of 2 attendees to any Continuing Education class for the credits to be valid.
This really helps the industry as a whole since there have been many instances where only one person attends due to traffic or other events beyond anyone’s control.
Please thank Mel for his work in keeping our industry strong and viable.
Strength in Membership!
2015-2016 WAHU President
Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC) is NAHU's political action committee.
You can contribute to it in either of two ways:
Contribute online: Go to HUPAC Donate Now page.
Use your NAHU email address to log in.
Fax a completed
HUPAC contributions form (PDF)
to the fax number on the form.
See our HUPAC page for more information.
Do you have an upcoming Event?
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with event flyers
and we will post your event on our calendar.
The Washington Association of Health Underwriters promotes the highest level of professional
and ethical conduct amongst its membership. We deliver education, public policy information
and policy recommendations to our members. In addition, we advocate consumer choice, accessible
and affordable quality health care for our communities.
Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.
The Fine Print
You will receive an email confirmation on successful online registration for an event and
you will be added to the registration list for that event.
If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation email, you may
email email@example.com or call 206-623-8632
to confirm your reservation and/or to have a confirmation email sent to you.
Reservations must be cancelled on or before an event's cancellation deadline in order to receive a refund for that event.
There are no refunds for an event that has no cancellation deadline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Conditions of Use doc
Statement of Privacy doc