DAY ON THE HILL • SAVE THE DATE
January 27, 2015
WAHU's Day on the Hill is slated for Tuesday, January 27, 2015, at the
Double Tree in Olympia (formerly the Phoenix Inn).
The Agenda, once finalized, will include a full program of speakers in
the morning with opportunities to meet with your local legislators
in the afternoon.
Don't miss out -- mark it on your calendars now -- details to follow.
TCAHU November CE Event
Wednesday, November 12 • 2:30 pm - 4:30 pm
Club Green Meadows • 7703 NE 72nd Ave, Vancouver, WA 98661
Speaker: John Feltz • Vice President, Select Sales, Cigna
$35 for 1 program • $55 for both programs
Effects of PPACA, particularly Exchanges, on employers
2:30 - 3:30
(Coffee, Soda & Cookies to be served)
Social Media Ethics
3:30 - 4:30
(Wine, Cheese & Crackers to be served. One glass included.)
Registration coming soon
Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC) is NAHU's political action committee.
You can contribute to it in either of two ways:
Contribute online: Go to HUPAC Donate Now page.
Use your NAHU email address to log in.
Fax a completed
HUPAC contributions form (PDF)
to the fax number on the form.
See our HUPAC page for more information.
Do you have an upcoming Event?
Email your request to email@example.com
along with event flyers
and we will post your event on our calendar.
The Washington Association of Health Underwriters promotes the highest level of professional
and ethical conduct amongst its membership. We deliver education, public policy information
and policy recommendations to our members. In addition, we advocate consumer choice, accessible
and affordable quality health care for our communities.
Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.
The Fine Print
You will receive an email confirmation on successful online registration for an event and
you will be added to the registration list for that event.
If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation email, you may
email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 206-623-8632
to confirm your reservation and/or to have a confirmation email sent to you.
Reservations must be cancelled on or before an event's cancellation deadline in order to receive a refund for that event.
There are no refunds for an event that has no cancellation deadline.
Please email email@example.com if you need more information.
Conditions of Use doc
Statement of Privacy doc