The 2014 Spring Symposium
Seattle – March 25, 2014
Hilton Seattle Airport & Conference Center
17620 International Blvd, Seattle, 98188
Spokane – March 26, 2014
1316 N Lincoln St, Spokane 99201
Thank you to everyone who attended our WAHU Spring Symposium.
We hope you enjoyed the program and found it to be educational.
And a special thanks to our sponsors and their continued support for our industry.
See the 2014 Spring Symposium page if you wish to
review the program, the speaker's bios or access the presentations.
The SSAHU Spring Social
May 15, 2014
2:30 Registration - 3:00 Program - 6:00 Social Hour
C.I. Shenanigans, 3017 Ruston Way, Tacoma, WA 98402
Join us for a fun educational and motivational event hosted by South Sound Association of Health
Underwriters. Please join us as we hear from Gina Marken from Sound Benefit Administration as she
educates us further about FSA, HRA, POP and COBRA plans.
Then we will hear a motivating presentation for the well-known and greatly respected
Jon Kitna, former NFL Quarterback, Lincoln High School Teacher/Coach, Speaker
See the SSAHU Spring Social for more details
and to register.
Health Underwriters Political Action Committee (HUPAC) is NAHU's political action committee.
You can contribute to it in either of two ways:
Contribute online: Go to HUPAC Donate Now page.
Use your NAHU email address to log in.
Fax a completed
HUPAC contributions form (PDF)
to the fax number on the form.
See our HUPAC page for more information.
Do you have an upcoming Event?
Email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
along with event flyers
and we will post your event on our calendar.
The Washington Association of Health Underwriters promotes the highest level of professional
and ethical conduct amongst its membership. We deliver education, public policy information
and policy recommendations to our members. In addition, we advocate consumer choice, accessible
and affordable quality health care for our communities.
Code of Ethics
- To hold the selling, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a professional and public trust and do all in my power to maintain its prestige.
- To keep paramount the needs of those whom I serve.
- To respect my clients' trust in me, and to never do anything which would betray their trust or confidence.
- To give all service possible when service is needed.
- To present policies factually and accurately, providing all information necessary for the issuance of sound insurance coverage to the public I serve.
- To use no advertising which I know may be false or misleading.
- To consider the sale, service and administration of health insurance and related products and services as a career, to know and abide by the laws of any jurisdiction Federal and State in which I practice and seek constantly to increase my knowledge and improve my ability to meet the needs of my clients.
- To be fair and just to my competitors, and to engage in no practices which may reflect unfavorably on myself or my industry.
- To treat prospects, clients and companies fairly by submitting applications which reveal all available information pertinent to underwriting a policy.
- To extend honest and professional conduct to my clients, associates, fellow agents and brokers, and the company or companies whose products I represent.
The Fine Print
You will receive an email confirmation on successful online registration for an event and
you will be added to the registration list for that event.
If for some reason you do not receive a confirmation email, you may
email email@example.com or call 206-623-8632
to confirm your reservation and/or to have a confirmation email sent to you.
Reservations must be cancelled on or before an event's cancellation deadline in order to receive a refund for that event.
There are no refunds for an event that has no cancellation deadline.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org if you need more information.
Conditions of Use doc
Statement of Privacy doc