Involvement with your professional association is the best way to connect, grow and ultimately succeed in your profession.
Whether you’re an independent agent serving individuals and families in your home town, an insurance carrier representative looking for exposure with the best agents in the area, or a group benefits broker wanting an edge against the competition - WAHU membership will elevate your position as an industry expert within your field.
WAHU follows trends in Large and Small Group Managed Care Plans, Wellness programs, Individual Health Plans, Long Term Care Insurance, Disability Insurance, and Medicare Supplements so you will benefit from state level membership no matter your specialty.
WAHU Membership is essential for professionals who are:
- New to the Industry – continuing education and leadership opportunities abound
- Concerned about Policy – advocate alongside fellow WAHU members in Olympia, WA
- Lifelong Learners - multiple designation courses available
Demonstrate your commitment to professionalism to your clients by becoming a member today!
The Value of WAHU Membership
- Play an active role in the future of the health insurance industry
- Connect with top producing insurance professionals in Washington and beyond
- Attend discounted Professional Designation, Certificate and CE programs
- Showcase your specialty and products with us at state or local-level seminars
- Respond to state and federal legislative issues at the grassroots level
- List your contact card & photo on WAHU-online.org’s FIND A MEMBER database
- Receive referrals from NAHU members across the country from the national database
- Includes monthly subscription to HIU, the National association’s magazine
BECOMING A MEMBER - JOIN US NOW!
Becoming a WAHU member is a two-step process.
STEP 1: NAHU Membership
Set-up a new NAHU Membership (NAHU manages dues)
STEP 2: WAHU Membership
After you successfully complete STEP 1 (Setting up a new NAHU membership), next complete your state-level registration with one of our four local WAHU Chapters. Dues are managed by NAHU. To view specific dues information by WAHU chapter click here.
Register with a Local Chapter
Please fill out the form below and select the chapter you'd like to join. A confirmation email will be sent to you within 24 hours welcoming you to WAHU and to your new chapter.